To engage the communities in developing an empowered and socio-economic society
Aims and Objectives
- Improve the health of vulnerable communities by addressing issues that undermine their good health such as access to health services, counselling services, safe water, sanitation and management of preventable and treatable diseases.
- To promote formal education, vocational training, life skills and human rights awareness to vulnerable communities to help them cope with life challenges.
- To increase household incomes among vulnerable communities through programmes that ensures self-reliance and sustainability.
- To provide agricultural, value addition support and market linkage to vulnerable communities to ensure empowerment and development.
- To increase care, protection and preservation of the natural environment and/or biodiversity as a local effort to counter the already devastating effects of global warming